India’s Digital Superstar is 1st show of India’s for showcase your talent every categories like Singing, Dancing, magician, acrobat, gymnast, standup comic, contortionist, stunt person etc.
India’s Digital Superstar, a first of its kind talent competition on a digital platform. If you have the talent to entertain viewers and have a video to match your talent we have the perfect opportunity for you.
ll you need to do is shoot your talent video on any recording device like a phone, handycam or even a webcam and upload them on our website or through our app. Viewers play a critical role in taking the competition forward. The bigger hit your video is amongst viewers, the better chances of you winning
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO HERE
India’s Digital Superstar 2015 Games Rules:
1. India’s Digital Superstar auditions open on 19th January 2015
2. Auditions remain open for a period of 9 weeks during which, a participant can upload as many original talent videos as he/she likes through the IDS website and apps
3. Each uploaded video is checked by our team and if it is as per the guidelines, it will be made available on the IDS website, IDS apps, YouTube and Zenga TV for viewers to watch.
4. Points are allocated to the videos based on the views and likes they generate across platforms (YouTube, Zenga TV, Facebook, IDS website and apps)*
5. At the end of the auditions, total points generated by the all the videos of a participant are added and this becomes the total score for that participant
6. The top 5 scorers become the finalists along with 5 finalists chosen by the judges. This makes the total number of finalists as 10
7. From these finalists, India’s Digital Superstar is announced in the 10th week at a Live event held in Mumbai