The Classmate Pulse Contest ‘My Pulse, My College’ (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is being run by ITC Limited. The contest will start on 06/21/2015 and ends on 10/07/2015. The Contest from 7 years to 22 years can Participate student. Students in this Contest must be born in India. For more information Read TERMS & CONDITION
How To Play this Contest
1. Buy a Classmate Pulse Notebook. Each book is worth 50 points.
2. Collect your scratch card and use it to get your unique code.
3. Register here and fill in the code.
4. Upload a photo and tell us why your college is the best with a caption.
5. Submit your photo and share it among your friends. Remember, every vote scores a point!
|1 Notebook = 50 Points|
|1 Vote = 1 Point|
For example, If you have 5 notebooks & each entry has 10 votes each, your total score will be
|(50 X 5) + (10 X 5) = 300 Points|
For example, College ABC has 3 students X, Y, and Z. If X has 400 points, Y has 350 points and Z has 200 points, then your college’s total score will be
|400 + 350 + 200 = 950 Points|
How To Participate
Step 1: Enter the Scratch code on your Pulse Notebook to get one step closer!
Step 2: Upload / take a picture that tells us why your college is awesome!
For any queries About Registration and any this , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org